INCA JUNGLE TOUR 4 DAYS /3 NIGHTS
DAY 1: CUSCO – ABRA MALAGA – SANTA MARIA
Our journey begins leaving by bus from Cusco (7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.), then we go towards sacred valley with a panoramic view of the city, then follow road to Ollantaytambo, to ascend to a height of 4350 meters above sea level, Abra Malaga. From the best point of this place go down with the bike where we test our adrenaline by the immensity of the valley and the beautiful scenery of the Convention and as we descend we will find variety of flora, then a vegetation in temperate zone to finally penetrate in the vegetation area of forest, arriving to carrizales stop reconnaissance visit in halfway Inca ruins of Wamanmarka finally after about 3 hours of biking reach the 1130 meters high to the town of Santa Maria where we will lunch our first day of hosting overnight in basic services or camping, here ate dinner and overnight.
OPTIONAL: Rafting after the bike tour. (Not included)
DAY 2: HIKE THROUGH THE JUNGLE
After having breakfast, we will have trekking in search of an unforgettable adventure, walk through trails full of vegetation, where we can appreciate the cultivation and harvesting of coffee as well as the sacred plant of the Incas COCA, walk by road segments original Incas, where we find the history of the Inca road network, passing through bridges, in halfway rest for lunch and well as rest in hammocks and then continue the road, by means of forests with variety of insects and birds arriving with the walk to the town of Santa Teresa, we will take our food and basic overnight lodging.
DAY 3: SANTA TERESA – HYDROELECTRIC – AGUAS CALIENTES
After breakfast we started walking in search of new adventures as cross the Vilcanota River (sacred river of the Incas) through bridges. You can enjoy the great variety of butterflies, parrots, small iguanas, birds, insects to arrive at Hidroelectrica where we will enjoy lunch, we finally got to Aguas Calientes, the last point overnight, have dinner / meeting. Here are the latest indications for the Best day of life visit to Machu Picchu.
DAY 4: MACHUPICCHU – OLLANTAYTAMBO – CUSCO
Wake up early to visit the first wonder of the modern world Machupicchu, we went trekking at 4: 00am. In order to still have the opportunity to see the sunrise. In uphill walk from the 1980 meters to 2450 meters above sea level, breakfast took it on the road because we box breakfast, the walk has an approximate time 1 hour 10 minutes immediately visit the citadel of Machu Picchu accompanied by our professional guide for space approximately 2 hours, then the client explore meanwhile, at the appointed time should descend to Aguas Calientes town. Then take the train back to Ollantaytambo and then by bus to Cusco.
What is included:
- Pick you up from hotel in the morning and transfer in bus to Abra Malaga.
- Mountain bike, Helmet, gloves ,knee and elbow pads .
- Entrance to Machupicchu.
- English speaking professional guide.
- Meals (03 Breakfast, 03 Lunch, 03 Dinner).
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Three hostal nights (Santa María, Santa Teresa y Aguas Calientes).
- Bus ticket from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- ZiP Line
What is not included:
- Breakfast on the first morning. Some hotels offer an early morning breakfast service.
- Last lunch in aguas calientes.
- Entrance to the hot springs in Santa Teresa US$5.
- Bus aguas calientes-machu picchu- aguas calientes $24.00
- Entrance to the Huaynapicchu Mountain $10.00 us dollars
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Backpack (25lt)
- T shirts, shorts and some warm clothes.
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco).
- Trekking shoes.
- Flashlight and batteries.
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun.
- Sun block .
- Insect repellent.
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper.
- Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits etc.
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries.
- Swimsuit .
- You also need to bring your original passport on the trail and your student ISIC card (if claiming a student discount)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The warranty amount is not refundable , is used to buy the ticket entrances.
- ECO PATH TREK will not refund if the participant decides to cancel 3 months before the departure day or during the trip.
- Whether ECO PATH TREK does not confirm your booking, your payment will be refunded in full.
- Participants must declare if he / she has disease or medical condition and must bring his / her own medication.
- All participants must bring their original passport and, if applicable, your original ISIC student card , with valid expiration date.
- All clients must have their personal travel insurance his/her insurance must cover, accident, medical expenses, loss of effects and all other costs incurred due to the loss, damage or injury that occurs to the client. the travel agency shall not be liable for causing an accident or loss of personal belongings of the client.
- In the event of force majeure that occurs as the inability of the Program or a hike through exceptional or unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ECO PATH TREK as Operation: conditions to operate extreme weather conditions, landslides, strikes or place them on risk, the sudden inaccessibility of route, etc. Are not allowed. Eco Path Trek propose practical solutions to want to run that program within the deadlines, or if it is not possible, then to propose an alternative program. If the alternative program chosen by the customer is less than the originally booked the customer is entitled to a refund of the price difference.