INCA JUNGLE TOUR 4 DAYS /3 NIGHTS
DAY 1: CUSCO – ABRA MALAGA – SANTA MARIA
Our journey begins leaving by bus from Cusco (7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.), then we go towards sacred valley with amazing views, then followingthe road to Ollantaytambo, where we gonna stop just for 20 minutes, then we ascend to a height of 4350 meters above sea level, to the site of Abra Malaga. From the best point of this place we go down with the bikes where we test our adrenaline by the immensity of the valley and the beautiful scenery of the Convencion and as we descend, we will find variety of flora, then a vegetation in temperate zone to finally penetrate in the vegetation area of forest, arriving to carrizales stop reconnaissance, in just 30minutes you will experiemnt a extreme change of temperature, as well the curved asfalt road.
We will end our bicking tour at 12:00 pm in the Inca ruins of Wamanmarka, then we continue in our transport to the town of Santa Maria where we will have the lunch and our first day of hosting overnight in local family houses. The weather is really hot .
In the afternoon you will head towards the Vilcanota River to do 1h 30 min of extrem rafting, the rapids level is 2 until 4. After a good dinner we have to take a good sleep.
DAY 2: HIKE THROUGH THE JUNGLE
After having breakfast, we will have trekking in search of an unforgettable adventure, walk through trails full of vegetation, where we can appreciate the cultivation and harvesting of coffee, coca, papayas, guanabana, oranges, achiote, passion fruit, etc. As well as the sacred plant of the Incas COCA, walk by road original Incas, where we find the history of the Incas road network, passing through bridges, in halfway rest for lunch and well as rest in hammocks and then continue the trek to Cocalmayo Hotsprings, according the visistors this sis the most beautiful places in Peru, at the night you will arrive to the town of Santa Teresa, this day we gonna sleep also in a local familiar house.
For the persons that like the party’s is a good idea, becuase in this towmn the nights are very entertaining, since there are many clubs and bars to celebrate your trip to Machu Picchu.
DAY 3: SANTA TERESA – HYDROELECTRIC – AGUAS CALIENTES
After breakfast we started walking in search of new adventures as cross the Vilcanota River (sacred river of the Incas) through bridges. So this day you will experiemnt a lot with the best Zip line of Peru, then you will go towards, Hidroelectrica.You will enjoy the great variety of butterflies, parrots, small iguanas, birds, insects to arrive at Hidroelectrica where we will have our lunch, then you will hike to Aguas Calientes, have dinner / meeting. Here are the latest indications for the Best day of life visit to Machu Picchu.
DAY 4: MACHUPICCHU – OLLANTAYTAMBO – CUSCO
Wake up early to visit the first wonder of the modern world Machupicchu, you have 2 options to go to Machupicchu the first one hiking, in this case you have to leave aguas calientes at 4:00 am. the walk takes an approximate of 1 hour 20 minutes. Or another option is buy a local bus ticket wich leaves at 5:30 am, wathever of this options you have to be at the gate of Machupicchu at 6:00 am, and pass the checkpoints showing your original passport, into the complex you will have 2 hours tour guiding for the most important sites. The ticket of machupicchu is valid only until midday, at this time you have to came back to aguas calientes to take your lunch and wait for your train , wich backs to Ollantaytambo train station, there will pick up you our transfer, arrivinng to the city of Cusco at 8:00 pm aprox.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Pick you up from hotel in the morning and transfer in bus to Abra Malaga.
- Mountain bike, Helmet, gloves ,knee and elbow pads .
- Entrance to Machupicchu.
- English speaking professional guide.
- Meals (03 Breakfast, 03 Lunch, 03 Dinner).
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Three hostal nights (Santa María, Santa Teresa y Aguas Calientes).
- Bus ticket from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- ZiP Line
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Breakfast on the first morning. Some hotels offer an early morning breakfast service.
- Last lunch in aguas calientes.
- Entrance to the hot springs in Santa Teresa US$5.
- Bus aguas calientes-machu picchu- aguas calientes $24.00
- Entrance to the Huaynapicchu Mountain $10.00 us dollars
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Backpack (25lt)
- T shirts, shorts and some warm clothes.
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco).
- Trekking shoes.
- Flashlight and batteries.
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun.
- Sun block .
- Insect repellent.
- Toiletries, towel and toilet paper.
- Selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruit, biscuits etc.
- Camera, plenty of film and spare batteries.
- Swimsuit .
- You also need to bring your original passport on the trail and your student ISIC card (if claiming a student discount)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The warranty amount is not refundable , is used to buy the ticket entrances.
- ECO PATH TREK will not refund if the participant decides to cancel 3 months before the departure day or during the trip.
- Whether ECO PATH TREK does not confirm your booking, your payment will be refunded in full.
- Participants must declare if he / she has disease or medical condition and must bring his / her own medication.
- All participants must bring their original passport and, if applicable, your original ISIC student card , with valid expiration date.
- All clients must have their personal travel insurance his/her insurance must cover, accident, medical expenses, loss of effects and all other costs incurred due to the loss, damage or injury that occurs to the client. the travel agency shall not be liable for causing an accident or loss of personal belongings of the client.
- In the event of force majeure that occurs as the inability of the Program or a hike through exceptional or unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ECO PATH TREK as Operation: conditions to operate extreme weather conditions, landslides, strikes or place them on risk, the sudden inaccessibility of route, etc. Are not allowed. Eco Path Trek propose practical solutions to want to run that program within the deadlines, or if it is not possible, then to propose an alternative program. If the alternative program chosen by the customer is less than the originally booked the customer is entitled to a refund of the price difference.