INCA TRAIL + MACHU PICCHU 1 DAY
The short inca trail machu picchu is the stunning cultural show of inca ruins, exotic side by side mountains, primitive lush vegetation and extraordinary ecological varieties. the trail goes through the national park and enters through the sun gate with unforgettable views of machu picchu, through cloud pitted forest and finally into subtropical vegetation. ending at the magnificent wonder of the world: machu picchu.
the short inca trail machu picchu is available on any day that suits your schedule – we only need a minimum of two people in order to book.
DAY 1: CUSCO – OLLANTAYTAMBO – CHACHABAMBA – MACHUPICCHU- BACK TO CUSCO
The pick up is from your hotel in Cusco at 4:00 am, then we have to going to the train station of ollantaytambo, it takes aproximatly 2 houres. The train leaves at 6:40 am, after to enjoy the beautiful scenary along the way to Machupicchu , you will stop at Km 104, there is waiting for you our tour guide. With him you gonna cross the bridge over the Vilcanota river.
After to do the control of the tickets and permits we will hike up towards Wiñayhuayna Inca site. But before we will visist the temple of Pachamama in Chachabamba, then the trail is goin on the slopes, this day you will enjoy the wonderful views of the snow mountain “Veronica”, the Urubamba Canyon , many local orchids, and some typical birds of the cloud forest.
By 14:00; start exploring Machu Picchu Inca city, your guide explain you all the history about this amazing and mysterious Inca city. At late afternoon, you will enjoy the sunset and take the great picture when Machu Picchu its empty.
At 5:00 pm you will take the bus down to Aguas calientes. By 19:00 pm, you will take the train back to Cusco (depends on availability)
- Please note: It is not possible to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain due to time restraints.
- It is possible to start the 1 day Inca Trail in Ollantaytambo or Cusco.
- If you choose you can stay the night in Aguas Calientes and we will book your return train for the next day.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Pick up at your hotel
- Transport from your hotel to the train station
- Transport Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
- English speaking professional guide
- Train from Ollanataytambo at KM 104, and from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Admission Ticket to the Inca trail and Machu Picchu Archaeological site.
- 1 Box lunch
- Dinner in aguas calientes
- First-aid kit including emergency oxygen tank
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- It is not possible to do the Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain climb due to time restraints.
- Energy snacks will be very useful as chocolate bars, dried fruits