INCA TRAIL RESERVATIONS 2019
Are you hoping to hike the Inca Trail in 2019?
Now is your chance to reserve your Inca Trail to Machu Picchu hike on your preferred 2019 travel dates. The following Q&A should answer your questions about the benefits & restrictions to help you the world renowned Inca Trail in 2019
The Peruvian government limits Inca Trail traffic to 500 people per day, including guides, cooks and porters who must carry all food, tents, etc. No pack animals are allowed on the Inca Trail as their hooves would damage the ancient stone paths.
The ratio of support staff to hikers is about 6 to 1, so actually, there are not very many entrance permits for hikers! Every hiker must sign up through an authorized travel agent, usually months in advance since spots sell out very quickly. For the next year the sales will be open in the month of October 2018. So the months more demanded are April to August, wich ususally are sold out really quick. But if you make the reservation in adavnce we can guarantee your spots for the Inca Trail. Because we have a very good staff for reservations.
Planning and reserving your spot with months of anticipation is critical to trekking the famous Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. Especially for the high-demand months from March to September.
Also, dates around holidays sell out very quickly, just hours after being released. All entrance spots are typically sold out 6 – 8 months in advance. This means that we need our list of trekkers and all your required data ready to book openings as soon as they become available, typically in October.
The cost for the next year, if you book in advance is 590 dollars for the adult passenger. And if you are a student you will have a discount of 20 dollars, for which you must meet the following requirements:
- Not having more than 25 years to date of travel
- Have a student card, with your photograph, name of your study center, expiration date valid on the date of your trip to Peru.
- The reservation system of Machupicchu and Inca Trail does not accept ISIC cards.
Our price is in the normal range, since we work with small groups, and the assigned staff is one of the best guides with fluent English, chefs with more than 10 years of experience on the Inca Trail.
Booking the Inca Trail with us is super easy with our bi-lingual staff available 24/7:
- Choose the departure date: your first, preferred date and two back-up dates in case we can’t book your first choice because it sold out.
- You’ll need to send us all the required trekker information (see below) and deposit $212 usd for each trekker, by our reservation formular; so we’re ready to book your dates as soon as they become available. We take five different payment methods: VISA, MASTER, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and DINNERS CLUB AND PAYPAL. You can call our whatsapp number ( +51-986856881), so we will help you inmediatly.
- After we receive your deposit, we’ll send you a confirmation email and request the following data for every traveler in your group. Please double check all information because any errors or changes could invalidate your entrance permits.
In the reservation formular you have to send us teh follow data:
- Full name as it appears on the passport
- Passport number and date of birth, In case your passport expires soon, there is no problem you can book with the old passport, and then you can update the new passport, so that we can make the change.
- Emergency contact name, phone number and email
- Once we have your information, we’ll put your reservation in the queue for your requested dates, and book your 2019 adventure as soon as it’s available!
- We recommend to book your airlines tickets once you receive your Inca Trail to Machu Picchu permits. Note that we can guarantee your trail dates in advance until we have your entrance permits.
We can change errors that are typographical in nature, or if there’s a new passport number. Complete name changes are not allowed because the Peruvian government does not permit travelers to transfer entrance permits. You must bring your old passport used to book the trip with you to show at the trail entrance and checkpoints (or bring a high-quality scan), and send us a high-quality scan of your new passport as soon as possible.
Once we have your trek permits, date changes and cancelations are not possible. The Peruvian government tightly regulates entrances for this popular trek, and does not allow cancelations, date changes or refunds. Once we have your permit to enter the Inca Trail in your name on your requested dates, it is 100% non-refundable and non-transferable. The only way to change dates is to buy new entrance permits if they are available,.
The official opening sale of 2019 Inca Trail entrance permits takes place in October 2018. We will be ready to get your permits as soon as they become available. Once we have your permits, we’ll send a confirm email with the exact dates. Then, you can schedule your flights whichever you prefer. We ask you to please look for our emails and respond promptly in case we need to confirm information with you.
Yes, you will save money because you’ll pay 2018 prices for 2019 services. We will respect the 2018 price of the Inca Trail against any increases made by the government or currency changes. The trend is that the cost of the Inca Trail increases every year; for example, the entrance fees for the Inca Trail increased 90% from 2016 to 2018.