MACHU PICCHU 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
DAY 1: CUSCO – OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES
You will be picked up from your Hotel in Cusco, to take the transportation to Ollantaytambo, this takes approximately 2 hours. Then board the train at 11.15 am or the next, on the journey to Aguas calientes you will have a pleasant tour, enjoying the breathtaking scenery through the panoramic windows of the train. You can see the “Nevado Veronica“, the starting point of the famous Inca Trail, the Inca terraces of Patallacta and the archaeological complex Choquesuysuy. Upon arrival in Aguas Calientes, the village at the foot of MachuPicchu, will be picked up by the hotel staff. In the afternoon you will meet our guide, to give you the corresponding information, to visit Machu Picchu.
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
At 5:30 we will take the first bus to Machu Picchu (a half hour climb), to enjoy an unforgettable view of the sunrise in Machu Picchu.
When we arrive at Machu Picchu at 6:00 a.m., your guide will show you how life was in the citadel of the Incas: terraces of agriculture, houses, ceremonies and offerings made in the various temples and sacred places of the city .
After the tour, you will have plenty of time to enjoy the energy and peace of the Inca citadel. If you reserve the mountain Huayna Picchu, you can climb to enjoy more of Machu Picchu.
In the afternoon you will have to go down to the village of Aguas Calientes to take the train back to Ollantaytambo. Return schedules are subject to availability and preference of the Tourist.
- Transportation Cusco – Ollantaytaytambo round trip
- Roundtrip train ticket
- Aguas Calientes bus ticket – Machu Picchu (one way)
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Professional guide
- Accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Meals during the excursion
- Entrance to the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes
- Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
- Small backpack
- 2 T-shirts
- Rain poncho
- Confortable trekking shoes
- Hat, sunscreen, insect repellent and hand sanitizer
- Snacks such as cereal bars, cookies, chocolate, driend fruits
- Original passport.
- ISIC card (if you are a student).
- Money in Cash