MACHU PICCHU + SACRED VALLEY
DAY 1: CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY – AGUAS CALIENTES
In the morning we take our bus to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, where the Inca once built important cities such as Pisac and Ollantaytambo. This spectacular cities amidst the breathtaking Andean landscape were designed in harmony with nature and are a dream for anyone who likes to visit archaeological sites and ruins. For the tour, we will use the tourist ticket “Boleto Turistico Parcial” . Our first place to visit is Pisac where you can see the andean terraces, temples, also you can enjoy the tipical market of Pisac, at midday we go to Urubamba city where is the lunch spot, then we will go to the inca city of Ollantaytambo, where our tour guide will show you the most important places of this inca remain, In the afternoon we have to take the train towards Aguas Calientes, the town at the foot of Machu Picchu, a beautiful 1.5-hour drive with unforgettable views. Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Early in the morning (around 5:30 am),you have to take the bus to Machupicchu, one of the new 7 wonders of the world, to explore this fascinating Inca site. After2 hours tour guiding into the archeological place , you have free time for your own explorations. Stroll through the narrow paths and impressive stone walls, catch these incredible moments on your camera and enjoy the special atmosphere of this holy place. Optional: Admission to Huayna Picchu (either 07.00 or 10.00 am, US $ 12.00 per person). You can even sooner go back to Aguas Calientes (on foot or by bus) to go there to shop, enjoy a licker lunch or visit the hot springs. At 18.45 you take the train back to Ollantaytambo, from there we return by bus back to Cusco. Arrival in Cusco to 22:30.
- Accommodation in hotel
- Professional English speaking guide
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Train Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Bus Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Entrance to the Inca ruins of Pisac and Ollantaytambo (BOLETO TURISTICO)
- Entrance to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes ( US $ 4.00)
- Bus Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu (US $ 12.00)
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Huaynapicchu Mountain 20 usd
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservation amount is not refundable , is used to buy the ticket entrances and arrange all the tour program.
- Payments by Paypal and VISA has a fee of 6 %, that is not cover by the travel agency.
- If you don’t appear in your Hotel teh day of your pick up for the trek or journey , will after 15 min considered as not show, it means you will miss all the travel package.
- The travel agency doesn’t have any responsability if you will lost your personal belongins along the trail or transportation, we suggest all teh time check your personal staff.
- The Payment of the balance must be done 48 hours in advace, in the travel office, will much better in cash (dollars or peruvian soles at the day rate).
- Any type of claim or incongruity, which is not in accordance with your reservation form please express it before the tour, during the briefing, so that we can give an immediate solution.
- If the passenger on the day of pickup is in a state of drunkenness, it will be considered a serious fault, and according to Peruvian laws, we will avoid taking you to travel, thus safeguarding your health and integrity. Therefore you will lose your journey.
- Passengers who claim theft of their belongings, only to request an amount of money from the embassy, will be placed at the disposal of the police inspectorate, and if it finds, the flagrante delicto, will be denounced and forced to pay a civil Equivalent amount of false theft.
- Please tell us your exactly adress and name of your hotel in Cusco, in order to avoid delays for the treks&tours.
- ECO PATH TREK will not refund if the participant decides to cancel 48 hours before the departure day or during the trip.
- Whether ECO PATH TREK does not confirm your booking, your payment will be refunded in full.
- Participants must declare if he / she has disease or medical condition and must bring his / her own medication.
- All participants must bring their original passport and, if applicable, your original ISIC student card , with valid expiration date.
- All clients must have their personal travel insurance his/her insurance must cover, accident, medical expenses, loss of effects and all other costs incurred due to the loss, damage or injury that occurs to the client. the travel agency shall not be liable for causing an accident or loss of personal belongings of the client.
- In the event of force majeure that occurs as the inability of the Program or a hike through exceptional or unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ECO PATH TREK as Operation: conditions to operate extreme weather conditions, landslides, strikes or place them on risk, the sudden inaccessibility of route, etc. Are not allowed. Eco Path Trek propose practical solutions to want to run that program within the deadlines, or if it is not possible, then to propose an alternative program. If the alternative program chosen by the customer is less than the originally booked the customer is entitled to a refund of the price difference.