MACHU PICCHU + SACRED VALLEY 2 DAYS
DAY 1: CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY – AGUAS CALIENTES
In the morning we gonna pick up you at 7:00 , from your hotel, then we will go by bus to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, where the Inca once built important cities such as Chincheros and Ollantaytambo. This spectacular cities amidst the breathtaking Andean landscape were designed in harmony with nature and are a dream for anyone who likes to visit archaeological sites and ruins. For the tour, we will use the tourist ticket “Boleto Turistico Parcial” . Our first place to visit is Chincheros where you can see the andean terraces, temples, also you can enjoy the typical market of Chincheros, then we will visist Moray, and Salineras at midday we go to Urubamba city where is the lunch stop, you can schoose the best one for you, this lunch is not includedthen we will go to the inca city of Ollantaytambo, where our tour guide will show you the most important places of this inca remain, In the afternoon we have to take the train towards Aguas Calientes, the town at the foot of Machu Picchu, a beautiful 2 hours drive with unforgettable views. Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Early in the morning (around 5:30 am),you have to take the bus to Machupicchu, one of the new 7 wonders of the world, to explore this fascinating Inca site.
When you arrive to the gate, there you will meet with your tour guide, he will show you all the most important places for 2 hours. The mystical serenity that emanates from these towering walls and the mystery of the stones fit perfectly, inspires a deep respect for the builders of this monumental work, which have managed to combine their art with the whims of a wild nature. From this year in ahead is working the new regulation to visit Machupicchu, so we are doing in the first Schedule it begings from 6 am until 12:00 pm. And this ticket is valid only for one use. After spending unforgettable moments in Machu Picchu, you will return to Aguas Calientes to take our tourist train back towards Ollantaytambo, then by bus to Cusco.
Please if you make the reservation in very advance ( 2 months minimun); we will buy the train ticket back from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo at 14:30; wich arrives to Cusco at 7:00 pm.
But if you will book like one week in advance this tour, we can’t secure that your train at the normal time, we will buy some of the following schedules, wich will be communicated to your email:
19:00 pm arriving to Cusco at 23:00 pm
20:00 pm arriving to Cusco at 24:00 pm
21:30 pm arriving to Cusco at 1:30 am
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR MACHU PICCHU + SACRED VALLEY 2 DAYS
- Professional English speaking guide for machupicchu and sacred valley
- Tickets for the atractions in the sacred valley
- Train Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Lunch in Urubamba
- Entrance to Machu Picchu in the first schedule ( 6:00 am to 12:00 pm)
- Bus Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu
- Hotel in aguas calientes ( Sun Palace)
- Transport to back from Ollantaytambo – Cusco
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR MACHU PICCHU + SACRED VALLEY 2 DAYS
- Entrance to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes ( US $ 4.00)
- Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes (US $ 12.00)
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Huaynapicchu Mountain ( $ 20.00 usd)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservation amount is not refundable , is used to buy the ticket entrances and arrange all the tour program.
- Payments by Paypal and VISA has a fee of 6 %, that is not cover by the travel agency.
- If you don’t appear in your Hotel teh day of your pick up for the trek or journey , will after 15 min considered as not show, it means you will miss all the travel package.
- The travel agency doesn’t have any responsability if you will lost your personal belongins along the trail or transportation, we suggest all teh time check your personal staff.
- The Payment of the balance must be done 48 hours in advace, in the travel office, will much better in cash (dollars or peruvian soles at the day rate).
- Any type of claim or incongruity, which is not in accordance with your reservation form please express it before the tour, during the briefing, so that we can give an immediate solution.
- If the passenger on the day of pickup is in a state of drunkenness, it will be considered a serious fault, and according to Peruvian laws, we will avoid taking you to travel, thus safeguarding your health and integrity. Therefore you will lose your journey.
- Passengers who claim theft of their belongings, only to request an amount of money from the embassy, will be placed at the disposal of the police inspectorate, and if it finds, the flagrante delicto, will be denounced and forced to pay a civil Equivalent amount of false theft.
- Please tell us your exactly adress and name of your hotel in Cusco, in order to avoid delays for the treks&tours.
- ECO PATH TREK will not refund if the participant decides to cancel 48 hours before the departure day or during the trip.
- Whether ECO PATH TREK does not confirm your booking, your payment will be refunded in full.
- Participants must declare if he / she has disease or medical condition and must bring his / her own medication.
- All participants must bring their original passport and, if applicable, your original ISIC student card , with valid expiration date.
- All clients must have their personal travel insurance his/her insurance must cover, accident, medical expenses, loss of effects and all other costs incurred due to the loss, damage or injury that occurs to the client. the travel agency shall not be liable for causing an accident or loss of personal belongings of the client.
- In the event of force majeure that occurs as the inability of the Program or a hike through exceptional or unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ECO PATH TREK as Operation: conditions to operate extreme weather conditions, landslides, strikes or place them on risk, the sudden inaccessibility of route, etc. Are not allowed. Eco Path Trek propose practical solutions to want to run that program within the deadlines, or if it is not possible, then to propose an alternative program. If the alternative program chosen by the customer is less than the originally booked the customer is entitled to a refund of the price difference.