TAMBOPATA JUNGLE + MACAW CLAY LICK 3 DAYS
This tour is a new alternative to visit the Tambopata Jungle, located in the Peruvian Amazon jungle. We visit a place little frequented by visitors, you will enjoy the best experience for the observation of parrots, macaws. Our circuit also includes walks in the Tambopata jungle, where you will meet many species of trees and wood species; medicinal plants, orchids, etc. If you are very lucky, you will be able to see the jaguar up close. Our lodges are built in the Tambopata jungle, with the best infrastructure in terms of accommodation and private bathrooms. Come discover the new tambopata route.
- Tambopata National Park has an immense variety of fauna and flora. The place is ideal for trekking, birdwatching.
- You will see the thick and green mantle of the forests (one and a half million protected areas), the meandering paths of the Madre de Dios River, some indigenous populations that live in the jungle.
- You can also do night tours, make expeditions to see monkeys, alligators and, parrots, macaws if you are lucky, even jaguars.
- Spend a moment of complete harmony with nature
- Impressive variety of fauna, conformed, among other species, by diverse and colorful types of butterflies, will captivate you with its colors.
- Disconnect from everything, literally. You have the option of staying in Lodges deep in the jungle where the experience is complete. At night be without electricity, live only with the light of the moon and fireflies, changing the noise of traffic by the song of animals hidden at night.
- Sunsets that are going to be recorded on your retina. Much better if you can see them from a canoe ride on the river.
- Very friendly people, always willing to show you their experiences and local traditions.
This trip is rated as easy. Participants should enjoy short walks on trails full of moisture, mud and heat, in the wild jungles of South America. In many of the circuits that our guides will take you are near the hostel, there will be days when we will have to walk with some rain. Weather conditions and remote locations are a combined physical stress that can make this activity a bit more challenging than it normally would be.
Prepare to face large rivers, in small motorboats and taste unique food from the region. Generally, it is not necessary to be a tourist with experience in hiking, since the attraction is about 500 meters above sea level. The terrain is not very steep. The probability of seeing wildlife is very varied, since there are days when we will have more opportunities than others; Remember that this tour goes to a wild place where animals are not in the same place. The best recommendation is to have a lot of patience and teamwork with the route guide.
Confortable Amazon Lodge, 02 nights.